It will definitely take me another month to get used to writing 2013 as I sign charts in the office. Unbelievable how fast 2012 went by. And, a lot was accomplished in 2012 at Honolulu Eye Clinic. Here’s a little recap of our favorite moments/accomplishments of 2012!
1. Our office renovation was begun and completed (though almost wasn’t completed!). Amidst a contractor who declared bankruptcy mid-way through our project and the fact that I was coordinating everything while on maternity leave, somehow our renovation was finished. Click here to see our fist blog about demolition (I was so excited and naive to think things would be completed without a hitch!). And, click here for the post about the progress. If you haven’t been in yet for your annual eye exam, here’s a look at the finished office.
2. Jeff and I made the Best Doctors in Hawaii list and were featured on the cover of Honolulu magazine. Click here to read about the photoshoot.
3. We had 2 glasses trunk shows (Gucci/Dior and Fendi/Valentino). Below are pics from the latest trunk show.
5. Taj (my second son), turned one !
6. We added some amazing staff members to our HEC ohana (Summer, Amalis, Amber, Michelle, Jocelyn, Lauren, and Sam join verteran HEC staff – Lia and Grace). See how we’ve grown over the past 4 years!
7. I published my first textbook on strabismus surgery.
8. We had 4 cosmetic open house events, including the very successful Mommy Makeover event. Below are pics from our last one in December – Gold Medal Glam – Beauty for Athletes.
9. 421 likes on Facebook.
10. Judged the Miss Chinatown competition this past fall and met some amazing young leaders in our community.
Thanks to all of our patients, friends and family for your support throughout the year!